UltraSonX Ultrasonic Bird Repeller
The Ultrason X® is a high-performance bird repellent system. It is the world’s first ultrasonic repeller specifically designed for outdoor, year-round use. The Ultrason X® is ultrasonic so it is silent to humans. This makes it an incredible buy for those who want to ward off birds and pests in an outdoor eatery, retail, or patio environment. Typically, ultrasound equipment is only suitable indoors. The Ultrason X will work in medium sized outdoor areas (3,600 sq.ft.).
Effectivly deters pigeons, crows, blackbirds, sparrows, seagulls, swallos, starlings, bats, and small rodents and varmit.
- Dimensions: Control Unit 9” x 9” x 5”, Speakers 4” x 4” x 6”
- Box dimensions: 19" x 13" x 8" / Shipping weight: 10 lbs.
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 75 watts
- Coverage: Up to 3,600 sq. ft.
- Power Requirements: 110vAC (220vAC available)
- 110v cord is 50 ft / 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft.
- Sound Pressure: 95–102 dB (each speaker) at 1 meter
- Frequency: 15–25 kHz
- Compliance: Supply Power Source is UL and CE listing
- EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
- Included: Control unit, 4 speakers with cords, 100 feet of wire per speaker, AC adapter with cord, DC battery cables, complete instructions
- The systems comes with 4 speakers which create powerful high-frequency ultrasonic waves
- NEMA Rated casing, fully weatherproof
- Suitable for outdoor, year-round use
- 3,600 sq. ft. operating zone
- Eliminate the need for repair and cleanup
- Keep equipment and vehicles clean of toxic bird droppings
- Reduce Liability and health risks associated with bird droppings
- Prevent diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Avoid fire hazards and blockage of bird nests and homes in ventilation and other building areas
- Comply with government and safety inspection: keep parks, yards, corporate grounds, and pools clean from bird damage
- Keep your property visibility and cleanliness in tip-top shape
- Control noise and nuisance factors for your customers and employees
Proudly made in the USA